THE EMOTIONALLY ENGAGING ADVISOR™
How Increase Trust, Likeability, & Connection in 4 Minutes or Less
If you’re like most advisors, you know your competition is fierce and the marketplace is noisy. Whether you’re talking with prospects and clients 1:1, in a group setting, or online you’ve likely wondered, “How do I differentiate myself from my competition?”. To be the advisor of choice and to avoid being seen as a commodity this question MUST be answered. Because…
It’s no longer enough to be the smartest person in the room, with the most letters after your name. Today’s consumer demands human connection and transparency. It’s time to put away the complex charts, facts, and figures. Ditch the industry jargon. And show your clients, by becoming an emotionally engaging advisor, that you (and ONLY you) can make their financial dreams a reality.
But…ironically many advisors are looking for answers in the wrong place. It won’t be found in giving more facts and figures about your products or services; the answer lies within you!
What differentiates you from your competition and makes you the obvious choice, someone others want to follow is YOU; specifically, HOW you talk about what you do and WHY you do it.
This is where “crazy good” speaking and storytelling skills come in. The good news is every advisor can gain these skills!
In this presentation you will:
- Discover why relying on technical expertise alone to win and keep business is no longer enough.
- Understand why in order to reach your full potential as an advisor you must develop Crazy Good speaking skills.
- Learn the biggest “sales killing” mistake most advisors make and how to avoid it when you speak and meet with prospects and clients.
- Learn how to connect emotionally with every prospect, client, and audience member.
- Learn the 3 types of business stories every advisor must be telling and how successful advisors are incorporating these stories into their group presentations, 1:1 meetings, and online- -with great success.
- This topic can be delivered in a 60 min keynote format up to a half day training format.