Ignite your Advisors into action!
You’ve found the speaker you’ve been looking for.
- Deirdre not only met but far exceeded what we wanted in her training. We had some Advisors who had been $200-300 a month producers who are now doing $4,000-7,000 a month.Steve AlloyAdvanced Markets Mutual of Omaha
- Deirdre was one of the best public speakers I've seen in recent memory. She was dynamic and engaging - her approach to discussing the challenges of fear created an atmosphere of humble confidence that brought the rest of the room alive and able to see possibilities instead of barriers.Thomas BaumanAudience Member
- Deirdre is a powerful, passionate and persuasive speaker; her ability to ignite any audience into action is remarkable, which makes her one of the most exciting, relevant and memorable speakers we’ve had toJill DawsonAmerican Family Insurance
- Deirdre presented to 75 of our top Financial Advisors at our recent Regional Meeting. She was content excellent and right on the money with her presentations. Deirdre is very personable and creative and I look forward to working with her for many years. She is a great resource to helping our advisors build a professional practice.Eric GuthGM - Mutual of Omaha Financial Advisors
- Deirdre was amazing. Her topic of how to fire fear had the audience mesmerized as she gave her simple but effective message. The feedback was full of hope and encouragement. If you are looking for a speaker toJim BearInvestment Advisor & Owner of You Can Get Hire
My most requested topics Include:
(Click on a Talk Title to see the description)
Do your Advisors want to stand out as the “Go-To” experts in their community or niche? Do they wish they could spend less time on marketing and more time working with clients or at home with their families? If you answered yes to either question then your Advisors MUST become “Crazy Good” at delivering group presentations that are enjoyable/memorable AND get audience members to sign up for an appointment. Without this skill set many Advisors will never reach “Go-To” status and are working much harder than needed to get clients.
In this interactive talk, your Advisors will:
- Learn why seminars and workshops “don’t work” for most Advisors.
- Understand why public speaking- -not merely the old seminar model, but speaking at other people’s events too- -is the most powerful, predictable, and efficient way to grow their practice.
- Hear the story of one Advisor who consistently gets 85% of her audience to meet with her.
- Discover the mistake most Advisors make when they open their talk that bores their audience and kills their sales.
- Learn how to “Hook the Audience” from the first words out of their mouth so they pay attention to the Advisor and not their cell phone.
- Know the closing mistake that can derail their entire talk and dramatically decrease the number of appointments they set at the talk.
- Experience the Speaker model how to make an offer for their services that is effective and not salesy.
In this interactive talk, your Advisors will:
- The biggest “sales-killing” mistake most Advisors make in group and 1:1 meetings.
- How one Advisor increased his business 24% by avoiding that mistake.
- Discover why relying on technical expertise alone to win and keep business is no longer enough.
- Why they must tell stories if they want to stand out from their competition and inspire prospects to work with them.
- Hear stories of how successful Advisors are incorporating stories into their group presentations and 1:1 meetings with clients and prospects.
- Discover the 3 types of stories every advisor should be telling.
- Step by Step instructions on how to use the most persuasive storytelling model for a sales conversation (either in presentations or in 1:1 conversations).
- Pick up a storytelling strategy that can be an absolute game changer for establishing brand identity and competing for business.
When business does not go as planned it’s easy to blame poor results on the economy … other people … not enough time or not enough money. But where does that lead? Nowhere. For many Financial Advisors, blame too often is a cover up for fear… and here’s the kicker — everything they want for their business — more clients, more money, more chances to make a difference — is on the other side of their fear.
Which means that fear is the only thing standing between the business they have and the one they want. When your Advisors “Fire their Fear”, they take control — and can finally create the business that aligns with their goals and values.
In this engaging and practical presentation, your Advisors will:
- Discover how fear and self-doubt may be sabotaging success in their business.
- Learn the mindset shift they must make about fear so they can consistently make decisions that move them forward in their business – rather than hold them back.
- Why “feeling comfortable” may be the biggest problem they have in business right now —
- Pick up a powerful daily practice that propels them out of their comfort zone and into the “success zone.”
- Walk out with a simple action plan to grow their business.
Deirdre Van Nest is the creator of the Speak and Get Results™ Blueprint a system that teaches financial advisors, coaches, and thought leaders how to be “Crazy Good” speakers so they can better the world, bring in business and build their brands using speaking. An entrepreneur herself since 1999, Deirdre is an international speaker and trainer, a Certified World Class Speaking™ Coach, a Certified Fearless Living Coach, a contributing author of the Amazon best seller World Class Speaking™ in Action and author of “Fire Your Fear™.
Deirdre is an Italian/Irish New Yorker living in Minneapolis where she tries hard not to scare people with her loud voice and enthusiastic hand gestures. She can be reached at DVN@CrazyGoodTalks.com or 952-451-0172.
Partial List of Past Speaking Engagements and Clients include:
- Ed Slott Elite IRA Advisor GroupTM
- American Family Insurance
- Mutual of Omaha
- Thrivent Financial
- MN Bar Association
- Wells Fargo
- Ameriprise Financial
- MN Independent Insurance Agents and Brokers
- Financial Planning Association
- Wipfli CPA’s and Consultants
- Women in Finance and Insurance
- MN Sales Association
- Land O’ Lakes